Our company is GROWING & seeking REAL ESTATE AGENTS to work in a
friendly and fun environment with tremendous growth opportunity. Looking
for a positive, can do, will do attitude.
Excellent customer service, accuracy, efficiency and organizational skills are key.
REAL ESTATE AGENTS: The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria :
- Previous Real Estate office work experience & knowledge MLS & Zipforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A valid Texas Driver's License with good driving record & proof of insurance.
- Must be trustworthy & have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bi-lingual a plus!
- Punctual, top tier work and personal ethics. A pro-active and positive attitude
- Able to work with multiple personality and work styles
- No extra broker fees!
*Texas Real Estate License is required.
Please submit your resume together with cover letter, references to firstname.lastname@example.org We will contact qualified candidates!
Attention active duty military, retired and spouses/or dependents:
Military Spouses may qualify for a scholarship through MyCAA, to obtain their Real Estate License.
Champions School of Real Estate offers a Military Appreciation Program click here for more information.