PCSing to San Antonio – The Ultimate Military PCS Guide
posted Oct 29, 2015
PCSing to San Antonio doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, with our help, it can actually be a smooth, painless and even enjoyable process. All it takes is a little preparation, some elbow grease and one of our military relocation specialists, and you can be settled comfortably in your new home in no time.
If you’re PCSing to San Antonio in the near future, we’ve put together this helpful military PCS guide just for you. Full of local resources, this list details everything you need to know (or didn’t think to ask) about the Alamo City. Use it to your advantage!
- Where to Live in San Antonio – Learn the best places to live based on where you’re stationed.
- Buying vs. Renting – We break down the pros and cons of buying and renting in the Alamo City.
- Choosing the Right Military Housing – Discover what you should consider when choosing an off-base property.
- Old vs. New Homes – Should you opt for a new home or an older, more affordable one? This article breaks it down.
- Making Your Move Easier – Get tips on making your PCS move a breeze.
- The Ultimate PCS Checklist – Follow these step-by-step guide to executing your PCS without a hitch.
- Military Apartments – Learn about SMART, the ultimate tool for finding a military apartment.
- Military Rental Clauses – If you’re considering a rental property, make sure to read this post on military rental clauses.
- VA Loans – Get info on VA loans, and learn about your options for financing an off-base property.
Need more help PCSing to San Antonio? Let Housing 1 Source take the reins. We can help you find a property, set up utilities, get furniture, enroll your kids in school, find a job and much, much more. Our relocation specialists are here to help, so call us today and get started.