- Home Affordability
- Mortgage Calculator
- Refinance Calculator
- Compare Mortgage Terms
- Paying Discount points for a lower interest rate
- Rent vs. Buy
- Convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule
- ‘no-cost’ vs. traditional mortgage
- Tax savings generated by my mortgage
- Fixed vs. adjustable-rate mortgage
- Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) calculator
- How closing costs impact interest rate
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
Real Estate Tools
Learn what are all the documents you will be needing to apply for a rental here.
Learn the top three primary factors military families look at when PCSing to JBSA.
How much home can I afford?
What will my payments be?
Should I refinance my mortgage?
(i.e. 15, 20, 30 year mortgage terms)
Should I pay extra in discount points?
Should I rent or buy a home?
Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
Is a no-cost loan better for me?
How much can I save in taxes?
Which is better for me?
How will interest rate assumptions impact my monthly payments?
Itemize closing costs and compare loans with different rates, fees or terms.
You may qualify for a home equity line of credit