- Home Affordability
- Mortgage Calculator
- Refinance Calculator
- Compare Mortgage Terms
- Paying Discount points for a lower interest rate
- Rent vs. Buy
- Convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule
- ‘no-cost’ vs. traditional mortgage
- Tax savings generated by my mortgage
- Fixed vs. adjustable-rate mortgage
- Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) calculator
- How closing costs impact interest rate
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
Rental Application Requirements
General Rental Application Requirements
Typical information you will need to provide when completing a rental application:
1.General contact information
2.Names, ages of all occupants
3.Current address, landlord name & contact info., move-in/out dates
4.Same as #3 for former address
5.Employer info, contact info, gross- income (for every applicant)
Documents you will need to bring:
2.Last 2 pay stubs (LES if Active Duty Military)
3.A copy of your orders (If Active Duty Military)
4.A photo of your pet and a copy of current vaccinations
Note: Most property managers/owners require your gross income to be 3 times the rent amount
1.Application Fees are non-refundable and vary by property management
company/property owner and range from $25-$60 per applicant. Every occupant over the age of 18 must pay a separate application fee. Sometimes there is a reduced rate for married couples.
2.Some companies/owners require payment of the security deposit at the time of application. The deposit will be returned if the prospective tenant is not accepted.
3.All Application Fees and Deposits must be in the form of Certified Funds.
Note: If there is anything in your rental history or credit history that would give a potential landlord concern, write a brief letter of explanation to include with the application.