Military Jobs for Spouses/ Schools for Kids
We know that the mobile military life can be challenging for family members – especially when it comes to your spouse’s loss of employment due to the move. Your spouse’s income is important to the family, so we connect you with personalized help for job searches, employment workshops and training programs. Look to Housing 1 Source for assistance with:
- current job listings and referrals to companies that are hiring
- access to online job banks
- workshops on resume writing and interview techniques
- interest and aptitude testing
- career info — job trends, wage data, employment requirements and more
We also hope that you and your family will take advantage of the military’s educational benefits and fulfill your educational goals. Through our partnership with ACCD, we will help you or your family members find a local program best suited to their needs.
And let’s not forget the younger family members. We have more detailed information regarding Daycares/Licensed Child Care/Babysitters and area schools for your kids, as well as information on all the local neighborhoods. Visit our Community Connect section under the RESOURCE tab to learn more.